A Side Project Journey from Idea to Front Page of Product Hunt under a Week
We had a company meeting where we were discussing the challenge are customers are facing finding WFH hardware/software Next, we put together an MVP requirements list, decided on features, and how to build the website. In less than one week we went from Idea to the front page of Product Hunt.
From MVP to launch under a week was our main goal. With a little development time and features, the focus was instead on launching a product to get feedback as quickly as possible keeping most things manual. From writing the MVP requirements for launching on Product Hunt were less than one week.
- Launch Day Submitted to:
- Reddit Startups - https://www.reddit.com/r/startups/
- Indie Hackers - https://www.indiehackers.com/
- Dev.to - https://dev.to/
- Hacker News - https://news.ycombinator.com/
- Product Hunt - https://www.producthunt.com/posts/the-work-from-home-list
- Product Hunt we were floating around the top 12 most of the day until the US woke up then slid down to 21 at the end of the day.
- Stats for the day
- Featured on Product Hunt
- 215 Product Hunt votes
- 800+ users
- 25 new products submitted